- Extensively used in industrial water & wastewater treatment
- UF is a pressure driven membrane filtration process.
- UF uses Hollow Fibre Membranes
- Used to remove suspended solids, colloids and all kind of micro-organisms such as bacteria, virus, etc.
- Lower operating costs due to less energy consumption.
- Water enters the membrane housing Flows through the Hollow Fibre Membranes & all the dirt is trapped inside it The liquid comes out from the membranes leaving all the dirt behind When the membrane reaches to the end of its service lifeMembrane is replaced.
- Water and Waste water treatment
- Food and beverages Industries
- Pharmaceuticals & Chemical Industries
- Other wide range of applications