- Used to disinfect water without the use of heat or chemicals
- In the Ultra Violet System, U.V. radiation is used, It damages the DNA molecules of micro-organisms including bacteria, viruses, yeasts, protozoa, fungi, cysts, spores, etc., thereby destroying their ability to cause infections.
- In the Ozonator, Ozone acts as a disinfectant against bacteria & viruses.
- The oxidizing properties of ozone also eliminate taste and odour problems.
- Ozone also oxidises the iron, manganese, & sulphur in water to form insoluble metal oxides.
- Residential, Commercial & Industrial applications
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Bottling plants, Food processing
- Cooling tower feed water
- Hospitals & Other wide range of applications